Join a friendly, experienced service team.
To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Representative - Bellevue
Job location: 13830 NE Bel-Red Road, Bellevue, WA (Some training will require working out of our main facility in Seattle)
Schedule: Part time, between the hours of 8am to 5pm weekdays and 9am to 1pm Saturdays. Schedule options include 4 hours shifts on a regular basis to longer shifts covering scheduled absences.
Compensation: $18 to start, with ability to earn $21 or more (Bonus program comes after training). Employees accrue sick leave as required by law.
D. A. Burns & Sons is growing our service team and looking for a friendly, upbeat person to join our team of customer service professionals. The job requires the ability to interact with customers so they will tell their friends about their great experience! This position involves helping customers carry items from their vehicle, inspection and documentation, computer system data entry, moving items within the building and loading items into vehicles.
The following are essential job skills and qualifications:
- Physically strong – Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail and good color vision
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to make it to work, on time, every scheduled day
- “Can do”, friendly attitude and a sharp personal appearance
If you're a self-starter that enjoys making things better for someone every day, we invite you to apply.
Our hiring process involves a background check regarding conviction, arrest and driving records, in compliance with Seattle Fair Chance Employment Ordinance, SMC 14.17. Applicant will be provided an opportunity to explain or correct background information.
Apply by responding to email@example.com.
D. A. Burns is an (80+ year-old) industry-leading service firm serving loyal clients throughout the Greater Seattle area. We clean high value interior furnishings (carpet, specialty rugs, upholstery, stone and tile) with care for discriminating clients. We’re an experienced, friendly service team with store locations in Seattle and Bellevue. Our plant, equipment and service resources are unmatched. We keep our promise, with no surprises.
About Our Workplace:
- We enjoy a friendly work atmosphere with personable co-workers who become friends.
- We are a stable business (Trusted Service Since 1935) with a service team committed to customer service.
- We are very involved in our industry and invest in continued education.
- We have earned a position as a leader in our industry and a consultant to the floor covering and interior design communities.
- We have a long history of ethical business practices and community involvement.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to Diversity and Inclusion.
Our Employment Philosophy:
Our employment emphasis is on individual responsibility (your ownership of the job) rather than excessive, unproductive supervision.
About Our Clients:
Our clients are loyal, mostly "repeats and referrals", with whom we have earned a trusted relationship. They value our consistent, high level of service and our professional friendliness.