Join a friendly, experienced service team.
To learn more, contact email@example.com
Delivery Driver and Customer Service
Full-Time with Consistent Hours
$20+ per hour
D. A. Burns & Sons is growing our team and looking for an upbeat, athletic person to join our service team of friendly professionals performing pickup and delivery (rugs and upholstered furniture) and customer service. Expect to earn $20+ per hour, once you have demonstrated levels of ability and knowledge ($17 per hour to start).
Our benefits include:
- Paid holidays
- Employer-paid medical and dental insurance benefits
- A 401(k) retirement savings plan with a 100% employer matching contribution
The following are essential job skills and qualifications:
- “Can do”, friendly attitude and a sharp personal appearance
- Customer service attitude and friendly communication skills
- Physically strong - Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail and color vision
- Pride in workmanship
- Comfortable as a problem solver
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Ability to see the “big picture”
- Ability to safely drive an 18’ box van
If you're a self-starter that enjoys making things better for someone every day, we invite you to apply.
Our hiring process involves a background check regarding conviction, arrest and driving records, in compliance with Seattle Fair Chance Employment Ordinance, SMC 14.17. Applicant will be provided an opportunity to explain or correct background information.
D. A. Burns is an 83-year-old, industry-leader service firm serving loyal clients throughout the Greater Seattle area. We handle high value interior furnishings (carpet, specialty rugs, upholstery, stone and tile) with care for discriminating clients. We’re an experienced, friendly service team with business locations in Seattle and Bellevue. Our plant, equipment and service resources are unmatched. We keep our promise, with no surprises.
About Our Workplace:
- We enjoy a friendly work atmosphere with personable co-workers who become friends.
- We are a stable business (Trusted Service Since 1935) with a service team committed to customer service.
- We are very involved in our industry and invest in continued education.
- We have earned a position as a leader in our industry and a consultant to the floor covering and interior design communities.
- We have a long history of ethical business practices and community involvement.
Our Employment Philosophy:
Our employment emphasis is on individual responsibility (your ownership of the job) rather than excessive, unproductive supervision. Longevity of employment at D. A. Burns is important to us. 68% of our employees have been with us for over 5-years, 30% for over 15-years, and 16% for over 25-years.
About Our Clients:
Our clients are loyal, mostly "repeats and referrals", with whom we have earned a trusted relationship. They value our consistent, high level of service and our professional friendliness.
What Our Customers Say About Us:
"Good job, guys. But, of course, that's what you're known for."
"Just a note of thanks for a job well done. Our three Oriental rugs look absolutely beautiful."
"It's been a long time since our upholstery has been cleaned. Everything now looks so nice. You did a terrific job!"
An honest 4.5 Star rating on Yelp, no black hats involved.