We Clean Rugs From Around The World.
Oriental & specialty rugs differ greatly in their construction, dyeing methods and fiber content … and we understand these differences, assuring a safe and thorough in-plant cleaning of your specialty rugs. Whatever your rug’s origin, you can trust its cleaning and repair to the experts at D. A. Burns.
Benefits of our advanced in-plant rug cleaning:
- More thorough removal of damaging, abrasive soil.
- Better control of fugitive dye and dimensional stability.
- Multiple cleanings, if necessary, at no additional charge.
- Rapid, controlled drying to preserve the strength and longevity of your rug.
- Hand finishing and grooming of your rug’s pile and fringes.
- Post-cleaning application of Teflon Advanced Carpet Protector, upon request, for greater soil and stain protection.